Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Hate When They Run part 3 and a look to the future

Here we are, on the last day of 2014, at the half way point of our story. I hope you have been enjoying it so far.  Before I share page 3 with you I would like to give you a little peek inside some of the plans and goals for 2015.  I don't know if I will reach all of these goals, but I'm going to work very hard to get as many cool things to you as I possibly can.  Here are the things I would like to do:
  1.  Publish at least 3 issues of The Chronicles of the Tal Nor in both print and online
  2.   Have a table at S.P.A.C.E. and SPX
  3.   Launch Tal-Nor.com
  4. Have The Chronicles of the Tal Nor available in at least 25 comic book shops across the country
  5. Work out a fair subscription plan for The Chronicles of the Tal Nor, so it will be delivered to you each time we publish.


That is just a taste of what I hope 2015 will bring.  I'll be writing a more detail year in review this weekend.  To see the our story from the beginning click HERE

Until then, enjoy this week's installment and keep making things.


T.


No comments:

Post a Comment