Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Hate When They Run

Now that the printed copies have arrived, I'll be serializing my newest comic book story I Hate When They Run.

This first installment includes the cover, credits page and the first page.  Each Wednesday I'll be posting the next page of the story.  The pages will be collected HERE on the blog.

This story takes place in the same world as Dangers of the road, which can be found HERE.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing.  I also have to hand it to my collaborators Kelsea Jewell and Rose Petrecz, they made my simple little story ten times better than what I originally wrote.  Rose helped me tighten and clarify my script, so that when we pasted it off to Kelsea she didn't have too many questions as to what I was trying to say.  Rose also was instrumental in the artist search that led us to hiring on Kelsea.

Kelsea's brilliance is self-evident just by looking at the art.  Besides being an amazing artist she was also a fantastic collaborator, giving us a ton of options and options on the charters and story.  Both her and rose gave me invaluable feedback on the lettered pages making this not only the best thing I have written (so far) but also took my lettering to a new level.

Without any farther comment, here is I Hate When They Run.


T. 














No comments:

Post a Comment