Wednesday, December 3, 2014

In other news: A Comic Book Question

Today was filled with all sorts of bad news.  My hope is that all protests are peaceful, productive and move us closer to a more just world.  A world where all people are treated with the dignity and respect they deserve.  I have more feeling on current events but they are mostly half formed and still need thoughtful consideration.

Let us take a respite from the problems of the world and rejoice in good word.  And that word it, my comic book, I Hate When They Run, ships from the printer tomorrow.  I'm super excited.  They are doing QC on it today and should have a tracking number for me tomorrow!  I know it's just a five page story, but I'm really proud of it.  Also the art is amazing.

The plan is, once I have copies in hand I will serialize the story on this blog.  This is where my question comes in to play, on what day of the week would you most like to see new pages?  Please leave an answer in the comment section or shoot me a message via your favorite social media service. 

Physical copies of the comic are limited, but if you would like one please let me know and I'll try my best to get you one.


Let me leave you with this though, try to be kind to everyone you meet today, for your kindness might be the only kindness they receive today.

Till next time, keep making stuff

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment