Friday, March 15, 2013

A Return


I have returned to blogging.  I have another post in the works coming later tonight, but to get the ball rolling here is the track list for my belated Winter Mix.  I would have finished up the mix sooner, but I didn't get the tracks I wanted in time and some life stuff happened that made a few tracks no longer relevant to my life.  What life stuff you ask, well, check out the next blog post and see.
  1. Roger Waters – Comfortably Numb (feat. Eddie Vedder)
  2. Counting Crows – Rain King
  3. The Local Strangers – Partners In Crime
  4. Sara Watkins – Lock & Key
  5. Morcheeba – Lighten Up
  6. Aimee Mann – Looking for Nothing
  7. She & Him – Lingering Still
  8. Weezer – Undone (The Sweater Song)
  9. Tom Petty – Even The Losers
  10. Amanda Palmer – The Killing Type
  11. Sheryl Crow – My Favorite Mistake
  12. Rolling Stones – Satisfaction
  13. Talking Heads – This Must Be The Place
  14. Electrelane – To The East
  15. R.E.M. – Just A Touch
  16. Roy Orbison – Candyman
  17. Bruce Springsteen – The Ghost Of Tom Joad
  18. Josh Ritter – The Curse
  19. The National – The Rains Of Castomere

No comments:

Post a Comment