Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time Has Never Been On My Side

I keep meaning to post this but work and my upcoming duties as a best man have been keeping me pretty busy.  After this weekend I should start to have a little more free time.  Maybe I'll even be home long enough to cook something new in the kitchen.

On the comic book project front, things are moving along.  I posted a second ad on digital webbing and this one has been much more successful.  The first ad produced half a dozen or so responses; this one has produced four times as many.  After wading through all of art samples I have narrowed the field down to six artists I think will work.  Now it's just a matter of trying to pick the right one for the project.  I hope to have made my selection by this coming Monday.  I also have to write up some sort of contract, not my favorite part.

My spring mix has been all but finish for a month now and I just keep forgetting to post the track list.  So here a few days before the equinox I give you my 2013 spring mix.
  1. Sheryl Crow -- A Change Would Do You Good
  2. Prince -- Kiss
  3. Little Richard -- The Girl Can't Help It
  4. The Flaming Lips -- Fight Test
  5. Hole -- Doll Parts (live SNL)
  6. Better Than Ezra -- Live Again(live at the house of blues)
  7. Rachael Yamagata -- 1963
  8. R.E.M. -- Monty Got A Raw Deal
  9. The National -- Start A War
  10. Alex Woodard -- For The Sender
  11. Aimee Mann -- Stupid Thing
  12. Bruce Springsteen -- Tomorrow Never Knows
  13. Liz Phair -- Good Love Never Dies
  14. Save Ferris -- Little Differences
  15. She & Him -- Sunday Girl
  16. Natalie Merchant -- Jealousy
  17. Leonard Cohen -- Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
  18. Girlyman -- Shape I Found You In
  19. Andrew Bird -- Heretics
  20. The Smiths -- Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
  21. Mai Yamane -- THE REAL FOLK BLUES (Cowboy Bebop STK)

Now it's time for me to start working on the summer mix and I'll try to post that mix before Halloween.


Till next time, get the hell out of my kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment